(Bilbo Baggins)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I just may hate myself in the morning

Lately I've been having trouble sleeping at night because I've been taking naps. They're so hard to resist when I get home from class.
So after getting back from class today and martha and I decide to watch a movie, but after we get a snack. We like to watch arrested development when we eat though and afterwards I decided to "rest my eyes" on the couch. This was at 5. Well the movie never got watched because my friend Joel called me two hours later and mentioned how he fell asleep at 8 a few days ago and woke up refreshed. So I decided it would be a good idea to just go to sleep for the night. Now it's 10:30 and I can't go back to sleep.
Martha just said she could get a degree in laying down with kitties, because that's all she ever wants to do.

No comments: