(Bilbo Baggins)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

:(

The country omelette burned down!! They had the illist biscuits and gravey and grilled cheese. Martha Jenna and I used to skip class and drink coffee and smoke cigerettes my junior year there. Of course I got permission to leave class early and the security gaurds looked the other way. Anyway, the Mavs were picked by sports illustrated as the western conferance champs, with the shitty spurs 3rd. Hopefully the Clippers (or as I call them, the Clippys) will get past the second round this year.

Christmas list coming soon.

2 comments:

DM said...

No fucking way! I actually cried a little. I love the Spurs! No really, the Country Omlette was one of those few restaurants left in Texas that spelled country with a "C."

G.J. McCarthy said...

Traitor! Any south Texan who uses the adjective "shitty" to describe the Spurs should be tarred and feathered! Well, maybe just feathered. Don't give up on them yet -- we've a whole season of potential let downs ahead of us. Oh, and sorry about your restaurant.