(Bilbo Baggins)

Monday, April 14, 2008

Triple Cheese?

Totino's Three Cheese Party Pizza is now being sold under the name 'Triple Cheese.' I've been buying these for a while now because they're 99 cents (have never been able to remember how to type the cents symbol) and they really don't taste that bad. Does Triple Cheese mean more cheese? Doubt it, but def. more appealing than three cheese.

I like pizza, but not really that much. I actually prefer frozen to most fresh varieties (unless it's Luca Pizza) because the dressed up fancy ones don't taste much better to me, and they're usually way too salty. I think pizza generally tastes the same, it doesn't matter how high-end the cheese or the sauce is. At some point between Papa Johns and California Pizza Kitchen, the subtleties die down, and you're really just paying $18 for bread, sauce and cheese.

Little Caesar's is my favorite non-frozen variety, and it's $5 for a large.

No comments: