(Bilbo Baggins)

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boxed Wine

I'm guessing someone figured out that if you made the box/quantity smaller, people will think it's more classy (or less tacky?) than the standard Franzia sized box of wine (Mountain Burgandy is my favorite). All the new brands hold four bottles of wine instead of six.

I've been seeing commercials for that new brand of boxed wine, and they're not very good. I don't even remember what the name of the brand is, and I know for a fact they only make white wine (gag). The cartoon woman pushing it in the commercial keeps it in the fridge, and the only food in sight is a bag of green apples in the crisper. I guess apples go well with white wine.

Still can't find Pinot Evil at any of the liquor stores here, perhaps I'll try Central Market.

No comments: