(Bilbo Baggins)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Time For a Lifestyle Chage

I've (thankfully) always been one of those people who never exercises, eats junk and still manages to stay thin. After my freshman year of college when I turned 20 my metabolism slowed down, and there were a few months there when no one would have considered me to be skinny, but I have since managed to never put that weight back on (despite the Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich).

However I woke up today at 1:30pm for no good reason- I haven't stayed out drinking all night for well over a year now- and I can't really deny the fact that something needs to change anymore. After reading this, I've come to the conclusion that the reason my hair takes so long to grow is because I don't exercise or eat enough protein.

Now that Kevin wont be working nights anymore- he got a job as a music therapist at a school for autistic children- I can actually go back to cooking real food instead of Rice-a-Roni rice pilaf and hummus. A friend of mine also mentioned that if you stick to the outside of the grocery store and don't go down the isles you cut out all processed food from your diet.

I really miss my long hair, and I'm tired of being tired.

No comments: