(Bilbo Baggins)

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Kitties

I had to get a blog for my PR class. However, when I signed up to create an account, my online alias, plingyplang, was taken! I went to the plingyplang.blogspot link only to realize I myself had created a blog in june of 2003 and forgot about it.

Here are some pictures of the kitties. Their names are Bevo and Gonzo, but we mainly just call them black kitty and white kitty. Or Paul Wall and Mike Jones.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
White Kitty wonders, are America's kids pushed too hard?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
White Kitty and Martha look alike.

They're brothers just like felix and oscar. Only more passive-agressive.

3 comments:

DM said...

you want a comment, heres your comment. Can you get an electronic copy of that cover story from Newsweek, the one in cat pictures, and e-mail it to me via lexis-nexis, or by going to newsweeks site. Or, if it was a piece of shit article, tell me.

G.J. McCarthy said...

"Or, if it was a piece of shit article, tell me."

Dan, bubbe, this is Newsweek we're talking about ... I thought all their articles were fragments of excrement?

Katy -- welcome to Brad Graham's "blogosphere" -- it smells like cashew butter around here ...

Katy A said...

Yes the article was a peice of shit not fit to entertain even dad while he takes shits.